I made this blog so I can have a way to show the world (not my primary reason) the road to achieving my dream, and I'll say what my dream is - in future posts. But hopefully I can document significant stuff that goes on in life that may affect me or my goals and Dream, so this blog is probably going to be filled with significant events and thoughts that I hope can be challenged and so I can get some insight on certain things. In the near future, you'll probably see a lot of school related stuff, thoughts about things (more likely about the Dream), and maybe even people, idk. The future is a mystery. But that is why this blog is "the road to the Dream", it explains my trials, triumphs, and thoughts about what is currently running through my mind, and I will try NOT TO WASTE YOUR TIME! :)
I'll see you soon
Yo! It's your cousin :P
ReplyDeleteAnyways, hope to see more coming up from this blog! I have too many blogs in far too many places - so I think I'll either stick with Livejournal or venture into Blogspot (cuz judging by your layout, it looks really simple to keep up and looks really nice too!).
Keep this blog updated ok? :P
'ello luv. haha. thanks for checkin it out, and ya, i've noticed that you have numerous blogs lol. and ya, the layout does look nice :D and of course I'll keep it updated, I just hope other people happen to come around soon lol.
ReplyDelete