a blog about the trials and triumphs in life that one must go through to get to where he wants to be.
24 August 2010
reconnecting with the Barkada, school, and the great summer that changed my life... (Part 1)
So for this topic, I've decided to split it up into two parts, because I need to go to sleep asap. But for Part 1, I'm just going to give the general idea. Well I got together with the Barkada once again on Sunday for the sportsfest, school starts today/tomorrow and I'm trying to officially end my summer, maybe this is the way to end it, with a blog post. Well I say, its been a great summer, but I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to explain next time, gotta catch some Z's. Hasta Entonces...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When is the next part coming up? :|
ReplyDeleteIts up :)
ReplyDelete