a blog about the trials and triumphs in life that one must go through to get to where he wants to be.
15 August 2010
Invisible grief, shallow joy, and alien troubles...
Its 3 AM once again, and the news of my grandmother's death has had its impact on me and now, I don't know what happened to the grieving process. So far, I've only cried a bit, but I don't know if I subconsciously pushed grief to the back of my head... I prefer not to talk about it this soon. To distract me or to uplift my mood though, I watched some comedic videos on YouTube, and I've tried to think of other things. At the moment, my happiness is lost in a sea of confusion, so hopefully I can find it in due time. I've made some progress and some consistency with some penpals, not exact matches though, but so far I hope that they're legit people with truthful replies, no phony aliens. Speaking of aliens, I have to read the Martian Chronicles by Bradbury and as a Sci-Fi fan, it is a pain in the ass. Its required for class so I gotta do it... I realize that this post is a bit scrambled or so, because I'm writing with sleepiness and having symptoms of drunkenness haha. So I guess I'll pass out now, Bona Nit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment