a blog about the trials and triumphs in life that one must go through to get to where he wants to be.
16 August 2010
international chatting, sleep deprivation, and extended procrastination...
Today started off with a bang with some surprises while half-under. After waking up early with only about four hours of sleep on me, I walked my dog and had a nosebleed for either fatigue or lack of sleep, its one of those. Then after failed attempts to resume sleeping, I ended up going on Facebook. Shortly after logging on, one of the penpals I met through email that I added, started chatting with me! She was from the "place" and she knew sloppy English, but I know she knows her mother tongue the best. So after about 2-3 hours, we had talked about the basics, just introductory stuff, like education, interests, and dreams. With a translator (mine was Google) on our sides, we made it through a good conversation... I literally just left this post hanging for about an hour or two, and theres the uber procrastination problem right now.... I'm just getting by today, and now, I need to get work done. Adios
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It seems to me you're getting along pretty nicely!
ReplyDeleteKeep it up :)
hahaha, Jan. That comment ^ would make taste better if there was a bit of sarcasm in there. lol.
ReplyDelete