So this is technically my first legit blog post, that I'm actually writing at 3 AM in the morning (gotta adjust my sleeping schedule...) and I just needed to get things said after being done.
So lately I've been trying to find a penpal to... penpal with. At the start, I didn't get any legit (good word lol) feedback, so from time to time, I've been looking at websites, signing up for stuff, trying to find someone who will actually put some dedication into this project. Yesterday, I found another site called Studentsoftheworld(.info) and figured to try it out, and after a day, I think I got about 6 messages or so, but that was also after sending about 20 messages trying to meet people in a certain "place" (that place will be revealed later). So just now, I've replied to their messages and at the moment, I'm just crossing my fingers that at least one of them replies and that it keeps on going.
Now about that sudden rush of worry... well tonight, I've kept in the back of my head, the thought of my grandmother dying tonight or very very soon, after some interaction between my dad and my aunt in the Philippines (i'm Filipino remember?), I began to worry that reality was about to hit me, smack dab in the kisser... but after some few hours of worrying, I overheard a conversation that clarified that I had nothing to worry about at the meantime.
I think thats all I have to report today, and ya... lol, comment below if you want.
P.S. After some realization, I realized that my job is not to please readers, so that last line of my first post, kinda forgetaboutit. Cause the only person I need to appease is myself, and God. So if I waste your time, then sorry, but its not my fault. :)
An honest and heartfelt post is more than enough to impress the internet world :) And don't worry - even if bad comes to worse, God's always there to help things work out ^_^
ReplyDeleteTrue that to both points :) thanks again.
ReplyDelete