a blog about the trials and triumphs in life that one must go through to get to where he wants to be.
07 January 2012
Love don't let me go, re-intros, and the endless time stream
How's it going everyone? Lol, if there really is anyone here... but I'm not gonna go into that right now. I wanna apologize for being gone again, cause this blogging thing is really a habitual learning process that I can't seem to upkeep. I made this blog about two years ago, to vent, to talk about random things, to express what I could never express through my mouth. I really don't know where I'm going with this, but the more words, the more work :))... oh yeah!, it's really my haven to be myself, let my voice be heard by the invisible masses, and whatever else you can think of... A major change I'm gonna try to attempt and sustain, is to keep it non-depressing, and not too much nagging. Looking back at some things, I just ranted at a wall for reasons that weren't really there [that much]. Now I'm gonna stop blabbering, and get to the meat and potaters of this reintroduction into the blogosphere. Since last May (the last post [right?]), I've really started to become more comfortable with myself and who I am, the identity crisis (thank God) has finally resolved itself, and assertiveness is what I aim for [constantly]. I've developed a love for the one and only, Coldplay, and its my new PCP [music is also a drug :P]. I've really let go of caring what others may think of me, but I can still be such a pushover at times, but again, its all a process. Time continues to be my best friend, and my mortal enemy. The Clocks [haha, 'twas playing while I was typing this] in my head all contradict each other. I rejoice the fact that I have time to change, and wait, and be patient for what I can't really control in life. On the other hand, I worry about the fact that I can't backpedal to the times where I could have genuinely enjoy life to the fullest, and also the blatant fact that it goes by so fast that regrets start to slowly ooze into my thoughts. Well I think I've accomplished the purpose of this blog post: finally update, write something write-worthy, and write in quality AND quantity. I'll be back soon, or maybe even in the next half of the year, but thanks for bearing with me Internet. I appreciate your attentiveness. Sorry for the comma splices. Cheerio -E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And you're back! Hope you stay on for the ride :D
ReplyDeletelol yes... I'll explain more as I hang on this horse...
ReplyDelete