a blog about the trials and triumphs in life that one must go through to get to where he wants to be.
21 March 2012
Life in Monochrome: Part 3, traumatic rifts, and the demons that inhabit them all...
I'll be brief with this one, briefer than usual, for I'm writing this at midnight, and I need all the shuteye I can get. Hell week isn't called hell week for nothing, because some unwanted realities and colors are shown on people. I'll just go on ahead with the play-by-play... First off, the Life in Monochrome "movement" is a play on a song title by CP, and how it's the opposite of the serendipity I get upon listening to Li-Technicolor 2. The part 3 is significant since parts are equivalent to years in this case, and I've been living in this black and white societal surrounding for 3 years, with no significant progress, or greater purpose, or long lasting happiness to be found. I plan to break from this cycle by shattering the window I've been looking through all these parts... Segue-ing into the second movement, are the consequences of the sudden break from Monochrome. This is clearly not the first time I've considered this, or anything like this; and if I did act accordingly, it wouldn't be a first either... The fear of losing is lingering low above by head, and currently it's only descending even further into my character. The only "explanation" I'll provide is the case of "JB"... en finale, the demons that surround me, are my best friends and by far, my worst enemies. It's never easy to maneuver along their paved roads, and I'm always getting lost. Someone find me, please... soon... "I just got lost..." -E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment