a blog about the trials and triumphs in life that one must go through to get to where he wants to be.
19 March 2012
Grease, people, and decisive questionable baggage...
So sorry I've slacked on my commitment to write frequently, but then again, life gets you a lot and you get distracted. But my bad, and I'm back today. This one'll be a wake-up call, and I just need to see everything on one table and then line everything up efficiently... The toughie around this time of year, more specifically, this week, is the fact that the school musical, Grease, is premiering on Thursday which is in 3 days... My focus has been directed every which way recently, and I'm just having a hard time with getting things right. My mind has been an enemy lately either, it doesn't help me by injecting doubt and confusion into my consciousness. I'll need to step it up with everything, especially Grease as soon as possible, to re-rail myself into the norm. The ongoing dilemma of my relationships with people are being realized once again, and that could be my biggest downfall in a matter of moments. I hope and pray that God will steer me in the right direction and keep me energized and going in that direction, optimistically, by the time I have a breakthrough, as soon as possible. The fact that my mind is throwing a plethora of ideas, thoughts, emotions, etc. willy-nilly all around my cortex, sinks me into the recesses of panic, will hopefully calm itself down in the following days, hours, minutes... reality is so... rampant... Bye for now... -E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment