So with my current breakdown, I'm slipping into an apparent depression because of my sensitive sentimental heart, that is my disclaimer for any sad tone here...
Whats really keeping me empowered to type this entry is the handy dandy positive playlist, and my auxiliary hopefulness. This has been a great theater year for PEHS, and to all of us involved within its workings. We've all left a certain mark somewhere in this history book, and some of us get the privilege to continue making our marks... on the other hand there are those who are departing, the Seniors, who've done what they did, "and we're as proud as proud can be" (Hairspray quote), but their time has come to leave the nest... just one of the reasons why depression is sinking in...
With this mindset at hand, thinking ahead about all the other "lasts" in the future, I don't think I'll be able to make it to 20... idk, maybe its just lifelessness talking. Nonetheless, I'm worried about how I'll react to other things in the future, I've already broken my principle of expecting the least, and now I'm disappointed...
Should I have known better than to make these certain moves? Idts, the journeys I've traveled have been better trodden than pushed aside. All the experiences and the memories that I've taken with me have made these things all worthwhile, no matter what depression lies ahead, I can always have the guarantee that the positives will always outbalance the negatives... And so on a final note, despite the turning point of this post, I think I'll make it through, knowing that I've gained more than I've lost. See ya later, Baltimore, I'll miss you and your folks. :) always -E
No comments:
Post a Comment