10 October 2010

recaps, recoveries, and the fluctuations of life...

This past week, I've only found stress... "To dream anything that you want to dream, that's the beauty of the human mind.  To do anything that you want to do, that's the strength of the human will.  To trust yourself to test you limits, that's the courage to succeed" (NNNGU-FBPage)


--a week passes from the time that ^ that^ was written, up til' now--


Now first and foremost, I'd like to say sorry for stalling so long, and now its been a little more than two weeks since my last post, and that is atrocious.  Ill probably double up today, assuming that there won't be any distractions, then I'll get back on track, or might switch back to the VLOGs, IDK.  But speaking of VLOGs, since I'm 90% busy all the time, I'm probably gonna go back to VLOGs.  The reason is as clear as day, Blogging is good for free-time, and VLOGging is good for time-crunches.  So watch out for intermittent switch ups now and then.  This post will probably be based on memory and bias, because I can't remember something recent, that long ago (does that make sense?).  So I can't really recap what happened two weeks ago, but I do recall having lots of stress and obligations on my shoulders, and with the help of hope and God, I've gotten those lifted off me and I'm trudging on in life, still climbing that road, tripping at times, falling and scraping a knee or two, but nevertheless getting back up and climbing harder. And that is my recovery.  Life does fluctuate up and down, for everyone of course, some rise above others, some choose to go under, and sometimes the choice isn't always theirs to make... but when things run thin and you feel like you're about to fall, hang onto hope and never give up.  I can never emphasize that enough for the things, good and seemingly bad, that happen in life just continue to flow down, and in the end we'll all make it someway, somehow. Thanks God. I'll see you shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment